Saturday, May 26, 2018

STEP BY STEP BEACHY SCENE WITH CHRISSY


Hello Everyone..CHRISSY  with you today with a..
Step by step tutorial to make a beachy scene using a gorgeous image from the
SASAYAKI GLITTER STORE  and this little cutie is called SWIMMER ELLY and she can be found HERE
I used water colour paper for this project as it is lovely and thick and take plenty of liquid..
So first off I did the sky, just brushing backwards and forwards leaving bits of white showing till I was happy...
The water was next with the paint not so diluted and used green and blue..


started mixing paint, sand and liquidtex for the beach bit...




Instant lumpy sand....and very heavy when it dried..




My scene needed a Dolphin leaping out of the water so I die cut one...




And then we had to have a sign post with a bit of grass and fish netting [die cut] and then the rocks [cloud die cut from kraft...makes a good rock.




I think very cool rocks needs a lighthouse, so die cut one of those and added yellow glitter card stock behind the windows and white fabric paint for sea foam...




Along came Elly all coloured up with my markers..




And out came the sun to help make a sunny beachy project.




And the last picture to see the dimension..

So there you go, hope you enjoyed my little bit of scene art..

Thanks so very much for stopping by..


Luv CHRISSYxx