Wednesday, September 21, 2016

WARM CHRISTMAS WISHES





VictoriaHello!! I've created this Christmas card using Amy's Pups that I'd like to share.
I have given her a indoor winter scene. Complete with a fireplace, a embossed stocking, Christmas lights and presents.

The fireplace is a cutting file I made that I embossed brick effect on to. On the top of the fireplace is a Xcut Woodland Flourishes die cut. The sentiment is from Crafty Cats 957 Designs Digital Stamps. I hope that you like my Christmas card.






Such a beautiful project. Love all that details and the colours Victoria has chosen for her project and what a fun shape.

Make sure you swing by her blog and see her other wonderful creations!


Thanks for stopping by, you can also see more inspiration on our Pinterest Page


                                   and check out some fun and inspiration at our Facebook group,